Thursday, January 31, 2013

Afraid

Here's a new poem I wrote. Hope you guys like it and I can read your comments.

picture by Alyssa L. Miller
Why am I so afraid?
I know you won’t hurt me.
I want you to see me.
I want to be a part of your life.
I am just too afraid.
Afraid you don’t let me in
Afraid you’re gonna hate me for trying
Afraid you think I am just a weirdo,
One of so many out there
But I’m not.
I won’t hurt you, I want you to be happy.
I care for you so much.

I am afraid
I don’t wanna be afraid.
I wanna dare, I am simply too shy.
I really hope I can find a way,
Find it soon.
Wanna be part of your life,
But I don’t wanna hurt you, don’t wanna blame you.
Don’t want you to suffer.
Maybe I am a weirdo, maybe I think too complicated.
If I only wouldn’t be so afraid.
Why am I? Why can’t I dare?
I miss you, I love you.




2 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Beautiful poem Sanny.

P.S. Your getting spammed in some of your comments. I was able to fix this by disallowing anonymous comments on my blog. Just an FYI :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Keith.

I wanted to make it possible for everyone to comment on my blog posts, but you're right I got too much spam posts recently, so I changed the settings. Thanks for your concern ;)

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...