Saturday, September 22, 2012

The moment


Last week I wrote a new poem which I now want to share with you. It started with that one thought, that one sentence which came into my mind:

Here and now, this one moment, arose from the past, for lasting unforgotten in the future.

It’s there, all the time,
surrounds me, but I can’t catch it,
I can’t hold, can’t keep it.
I can’t actually see it,
but I feel it.
I wanna hold it, don’t wanna give it away,
it flows like water through my hands.
It doesn’t stop,
once it’s gone, it will never come back.
Even though I wanna frame it, capture it
that I will never forget it,
but I simply can't.
It changed everything,
turned my life upside down,
I can’t describe it,
don’t know where it came from.
Out of a sudden it was just there,
felt like rushing by,
like a shooting star in the sky.
It was so special, it was so unique,
I know it’s gone, I know it won’t come back.
But that doesn’t matter,
because I’ve saved it in my mind.
FOREVER.


the life is full of moments, take your time and enjoy them all

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...