Thursday, September 20, 2012

My first interview

This time I'll keep it very short. It's probably the most personal thing I've ever done. You might know that I study Media Management and that it's part of my studies to write articles for magazines, to design them and also to do interviews, photos and so on. So as my studies will continue in 2 weeks, I thought why not doing an interview with me? It was a good practice for me and another chance to write what's on my mind. I struggled a bit but in the end, but then I thought why not putting it on my blog?

The interview is about when I started to write, how I came back after some years of not writing at all, when I realized what I missed all the time, how much it helped me, what inspires me, what I like about TV shows, plays and movies, and why the internet is so important these days. So if you want to, feel free to click here to open the PDF and read my first interview.


2 comments:

Tina Fariss Barbour said...

Sanny, I enjoyed reading this! It was interesting to learn more about you. I really liked the design of the interview too. Good job!

Unknown said...

Thanks Tina. Glad you enjoyed the interview as well as its design. Thanks for taking time to read it!!! Means a lot to me!!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...