Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Save you


Everytime I listen to the song 'Save you' by Kelly Clarkson, I have this short movie in my mind, like a music video. I don't know if she really means what I see in it. It's really touching, I like that song. Maybe I will tape the vid one day, but for now I thought I write at least some lines about it. I dedicate this to everyone who once lost a loved person. I had lost so many family members in a short period of time. First died my grandpa, then my two grandmas. My friends went to weddings and I to funerals. I hated that time. Especially when you are a kid, you can't understand why. I still can't, and I still miss them. But I believe that true love can even survive death, because love is immortal.


When I heard that song again yesterday, the vid came back into my mind. It's about a girl who is mortally ill, but she doesn't want to tell her boyfriend because she doesn't want him to suffer and to be sad. But he cares about her because he loves her so much, and so he figured it out. And this is like a letter, the things she wanna say to her love:




Save you

I wish I could save you. I wish I could stay, but you know that I can’t. I never wanted to leave you. And I want you to know, I will never leave you completely. I will always follow you, no matter where you go. I didn’t want to tell you that I have to go, because I never wanted to hurt you. But since you figured it out, I feel something has changed.

I wish I could save you, honey. I wish I could take all the pain away from you. I don’t wanna see you suffering, I don’t wanna see your tears. I need you to smile. I wish I could tell you, it’s gonna be alright. I wish I could ease your pain. But I know that I can’t. I will forever be with you, forever by your side.

Please stop crying, honey, I don’t wanna cry. I want you to smile, I want you to go on for me. I hope you’ll never forget me, as I will never forget you. You’ve been the greatest and best, that ever happened to me. You made me alive. Please understand, that I have to leave. I would love to stay, so please just never forget me.

I will go on living inside of you. Stop crying, smile for me. Just one last time. I wish I could save you, I wish I could say that it’s gonna be alright. I wish I could ease your pain. I love to see your smile, I love to see you being happy. I still love you and forever will.




1 comment:

All said...

I do the same thing for some songs... I get an idea for a music video that usually tells a story. This is one of my all time favourite songs and it had been one that I listened to as I was going through a break up with a boy who liked me way more than I liked him, and I had to break up with him because I couldn't let the attachment grow stronger and lead him on and in the end cause him more pain. I wish there was a way that I could have made it easier, that I could have taken away the pain that was already there, but there was nothing more I could do. Anyways... loved this post!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...