Saturday, June 30, 2012

Project #1


As I already mentioned yesterday I have finished my first English script. I don’t wanna make any money with it, I just wanna share it with you. It’s my first one and so I know it’s far away from perfection. So please, if you know how to improve my writing and what to do better the next time, write me. Of course you can also write me when you like something.

It is pure fiction with some science. As you might know The Big Bang Theory inspired me in so many ways, and when it came into my life last year, it helped me to find back to the writing. So I thought what might could happen to these guys during a break on set.

I do not know any of them personally, so it’s just the names of the guys I have used. Everything they say and do isn’t real and it will never happen like that. It’s not a story pitching, because I don’t wanna get in trouble with any of the guys. The story doesn’t include the characters of the show, it’s more related to the actors. I don’t know if they would really act like that, and I don’t wanna put someone in a bad light. Some scenes might sound a bit silly, but it’s only because it’s supposed to be a little bit comic. It will never be part of the show, but that is not my intention. It is just for you to read – no further publishing, no selling - only if someone is interested in.

The story will have 22 parts. On every workday of July I will publish one part of the story. When July has passed I will save the whole story as a pdf-file and if you wanna have the full story, you can ask me then.

So the story will start on Monday, and I really hope you like it – even though you don’t like the Big Bang Theory.
- Additionally I will also go on writing about some other topics like usually.

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...